Monday, March 26, 2012

Beautiful

"He makes all things beautiful in its time."  Ecclesiastes 3:11

This was the theme verse for an amazing weekend.
I had the privilege of attending the Created for Care conference for adoptive moms this past weekend, and it was truly a time blessed by God.

We focused on many BEAUTIFUL things this weekend.
*The beauty of my marriage.
*The beauty of my children.
*The beauty of our adoption journey.
*The beauty of my relationship with my mom.
*The beauty that God sees in me.
*And most importantly...the BEAUTY of GOD!

I am so thankful to have had the chance to worship and hear from my God with more than 400 other like-minded women.  I was able to learn about practical parenting, attachment and fundraising.  I was greatly encouraged through the study of God's Word.  I met so many other moms who are going through the same things as me, and who are at the same point of their adoption journey as me.  As well as those who have gone before me, and those who are on completely different, yet beautiful, paths.  I just love seeing God's plans unfold!

God is so good, and He truly does make all things beautiful!
Little Mac.....3 & 1/2 years old

2 comments:

  1. that's wonderful. I'm so glad you had a good time and made those connections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about you a lot while I was there. You should totally go with me next year!

      Delete