Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Fantastically, Fun Fall

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."  Ecclesiastes 3:1

As November draws to a close, and we enter the Christmas season, I thought I would reflect on all of the fun times we had this fall.

Big D attended his very first football game:  Auburn vs. Mississippi State.
 
Little Mac & Mommy continued to do at-home preschool.

 Big D learned to sit-up & crawl.

Little Mac & Big D enjoyed playing together on pajama days!

We made our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

My Dad gave me my annual Halloween pumpkin filled with goodies!
YES, it is a Mickey Mouse pumpkin...and NO, I am not too old for that!

We attended my sister's Halloween Barn Party.

The boys had a great time Trick-or-Treating

We went to see Disney on Ice!

Clay had his very first choir performance at church!

We went to Auburn's homecoming game.

Big D experienced watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for the first time.

Little Mac enjoyed watching the parade with one of his cousins.

We also enjoyed sharing Big D's first Thanksgiving with family.

We hope that you all had a Fabulous Fall!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures and memories :) i like your mickey mouse pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete