Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Happy Mother's Day, Indeed!

This Mother's Day was especially sweet for me, as I was able to spend it in China with my new daughter, and I was able to Skype with my two precious boys back home who were playing and having a fun time while I watched.  Oh, my heart is so full!  I cannot wait to hold all three of my babies at once!  It won't be long now!!!

Today we enjoyed a fun shopping trip with our travel group!  It is such a blessing to see how God has worked to bring these families together!
 

Eliana decided to take a morning nap in her Daddy's arms.  She absolutely adores him, as do I!  She even said, "DaDa" for the first time today!  I'm pretty sure Randall's heart melted.

After a nice, long afternoon nap, Eliana got dressed up in her very first Auburn outfit.  We had a fun time playing in our room, and going out to get dinner.


It was another wonderful day in China!

I am so grateful for my three blessings, and I am so honored that God chose to make me a mother in the ways that He deemed best!  Each of my three children has a different story of how God brought them into our family, and each story is equally amazing and beautiful!  Today, I praise God for this gift of motherhood! 



No comments:

Post a Comment